Friday, February 05, 2010

I hope they serve Gooch in hell.

Should be at the gym right now, but I'm at my home doing what I love: Eating leftover prime rib and non-starbucks espresso for breakfast while sitting in the dark in front of my computer trying to decide which freshly downloaded smut video I'm going to whack-it to before I hit the showers.

Lots of computer viruses infecting the computer-using world lately. They seem to be getting through any flavor of antivirus protection. As a sworn leader of the tech support industry (who says so? Me, asshole) I'm inclined to research the shit out of this and find out how to prevent these infections - if there is a way. The best preventative measure I've come up with is to use any internet browser other that Internet Explorer. I have allowed my computer to be infected with the fake antivirus viruses so many times that I have figured out the ways to eradicate them, but not a whole lot of prevention. This isn't a bad thing - as a computer tech, I make more money performing abortions rather than giving out condoms. So... is anyone else craving shrimp cocktail right about now? Just me? Cool.

My phone's been blowing up already and it's not 8am. Off to do some remote support to a place where it must be 9am and they forget that it's goddamned 7-something here.

goochout.

No comments: