Wednesday, April 18, 2001

GOOCHin

Crackers:

I'm testing out this new "blogger.com" log hosting service. If this works, it will revive/replace the beloved "logs" portion of my soon to be revamped website. "Revamped?", you ask. Yes, with recent original and unsolicited writing submissions to the site, and my renewed interest in fiction writing, and my recent addiction to the OTC stimulant ephedrine, I will bring the site back to its "Old Navy Ad" persona and add new features. "Shit!," you say, "That's exciting stuff!" Yes, it is. People will flock to my site like Darryl Strawberry and Marion Berry (they're not related) to crack, Anna Nicole smith to food and old rich guys, LA police batons to black people... you got it.

When can you expect this phenomenon to occur? Soon. After the birthday celebration on 4/21/01 at Mar's Flamingo, anyway.

I won't waste any more time on this, in case it doesn't work. Later. GOOCHout

No comments: