Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Mail Call:

Ismael C. From Chicago wrote: Your website had me laughing pretty hard. I was standing in the post office line, (I copied your log), people thought I was insane. It's too funny. Keep up the good work. Do you update daily?

I update as often as I can, usually when something interesting happens. Like today, for example, while I got into my car this morning my cellular phone fell out of my pocket and behind my front tire. I didn't notice anything until I felt the car roll over something. When I looked ahead to see what I rolled over, well let's just say my heart sank. I got out of the car and kneeled over my Nokia, its LCD inoperable, but everything else intact. I could not think of any crappier way to start the day. It could have been a cat, a puppy, or a child, but no... it had to be my goddamned phone.

So no matter how bad your day is going, think of mine and revel in my suffering - like when you laugh at someone on Millionaire who misses the $500,000 question and walks home with only $32,000.


My Nokia phone: 1998-2001
--Gooch

No comments: