Friday, August 03, 2001

"Gooch," you ask, "where are all of the CD reviews?"

I'm working on putting the CD reviews in a menu format sorted by band. They'll be up soon, with CD covers and all that.

Stalker/Sniper Update:
Tonight (8/3/01) I'll be at Jazz De Opus sitting near the middle window on Couch St. from 8:00 to 8:45. From there, I'll leave and get into my green Subaru SVX (license plate: GOOCH-1) and take Front avenue north, parking on the corner of 25th and NW Savier St. (arriving around 8:55). After hanging out in an apartment at Savier, I'll get back in my car (9:15) with a tall person, head south on Front and parking at or around the Cobalt Lounge, walking through the door at 9:30. I'm wearing khaki jeans, leather coat, black shoes, goofy glasses, and a bad haircut. In fact, there's a picture of me in the newest Jam Magazine for reference.

No comments: