Thursday, October 11, 2001

whoa...

The log server and my web server are running at the same time.

My shrink asked me to "act like a patient" and not watch the televised news regarding the terrorist attacks, bombing, and other mayhem. Unfortunately, I need the material to make something out of this goofy log.

I'll tell you what, The new Survivor can go F themselves. This war is the ULTIMATE in reality television. The Pentagon and the non-survivor networks (ABC and NBC) need to work out a deal where the military strikes are increased and bombing is more spectacular on Thursdays from 8 to 9 pm. They could show footage of the war with background music from today's great nu metal acts like System of a down, Slipknot, and DFiVE9.

Satellite cams, web cams, infrared cams, cams-o-fucking-rama. I want detailed night vision, day vision, x-ray vision of the war. I would love nothing more than to see Jeff Probst tucked away in a bunker-bomb. I'm sick of that guy.

--gooch

No comments: