Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Word: As is my usual Halloween tradition, I'm staying the hell off the road to ensure that some process server doesn't trick-or-treat at my house. What a great tradition... wait until rush hour and darkness coincide with each other and send a bunch of kids out on the streets in dark outfits. Not me. I'll sit at home with a bunch of discount candy and watch something really scary, like the Tonya Harding/Jeff Gillooly wedding night video.

Also... I'm scheduled to be working the lights at this Saturday's PERFECT IN PLASTIC show at the Cobalt. Kick Ass Martians will also be playing (coincidentally, both bands have CDs reviewed in my 'CD Reviews' page-click above). There's a third band... I can't remember who... dammit! I'm not drinking before noon ever again.

No comments: