Thursday, January 10, 2002

I'm back. Bigger and blacker.



Let's see. In the last few weeks absolutely nothing good has happened. Sure, my arch rival: local radio personality "Scoot" lost his radio show, but Portland's entire KBBZ radio station switched formats after what I think was less than a year, also getting rid of the Phil Hendrie Show: The greatest radio personality and show ever aired.

I was eating a Wendy's hamburger when I read that Dave Thomas (Wendy's founder) died from liver cancer. I speak for fat kids everywhere when I say that We'll miss you, Dave.

JAM MAGAZINE: LAST ISSUE IS NEXT MONTH Fuck. Like I'm going to find another publication to give me a page to myself. To those that don't know, Jam is the magazine that publishes/d Gooch: The Column every month. Maybe the high school paper from which the column originated will take freelance submissions. The last column (for Jam) is almost done and you'll see it here first. Lucky you.

Stuart Wylen Trio CD Release Weekend this weekend in Portland, OR. Click HERE for more information.

Also, switching DSL carriers is a lot of fun... mandatory service outage while your former and new provider make the switch. Great system, Qwest. If I'm slow with the emails, that's why. Dial-up sucks.



No comments: