Friday, April 12, 2002

I've gotten a lot of hits from people in the military and the Secret Service. I just wanted to say thanks for the work you're doing. I always feel that your work is underappreciated and I humbly salute you.

However, in the unlikely event that the military and the Secret Service is jointly planning my assassination, stay the fuck away. Kennedy was a much better score than I will ever be. I've seen enough of your ".mil" and "usss.gov" domain names in my web-tracker that I haven't gone near a grassy knoll in a month. I'm not even sure what a grassy knoll is... but I'm staying the hell away.

< America: Land of the Free; Home of the Paranoid

Thank you Jerry. Not Jerry Garcia, digitally impaired front man for the Grateful Dead, but the guy who bought some Gooch merchandise. Let me know how you like it.

No comments: