Monday, December 23, 2002

On January 10th, 2003 I'll be acquiring a condominium in Gresham, OR. For those of you not from Oregon, let me explain Gresham to you.

Gresham is to Portland as Beverly Hills is to Los Angeles. Gresham is a monument to everything upscale, hedonistic, and excessive in the Pacific Northwest. The only Saks Fifth, Tiffany's, Macy's, and Harrod's in Oregon can be found in Gresham. I probably won't be able to get a prostitute for under $900 an hour. That's alright, though since that's money I won't have to spend on a security system (or door locks) since there's virtually no crime in Gresham. It'll be a drag occassionally when my drive to work is impeded by the horse drawn carriages that line the streets, but the ambience is worth it. I've got a personal shopper buying my appliances right now.

Have a great holiday. - GOOCH

No comments: