Tuesday, January 07, 2003

I noticed that I've only gotten 200-300 pieces of email spam a day lately and the sparse personal mail I once received diminished as well. Something geeking out with the goochonline.net mail server. I've devised a workaround. If I haven't responded to email, that's why.

I'm moving soon. Moving to a place where, I hope to God, they have DSL service. Otherwise, this site's going to get a lot smaller. The move means that there will be a total server outage for a day. There are some other sites hosted on the server, I'll break the news to those webmasters probably after they call me complaining that their email/websites are down.

I'm a dick.

I've lost seven pounds since New Years. One hundred thirty-seven, if you count my ex-girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend who, by the way, is awesome for letting me keep the server here until I migrate it over to the new residence, reducing down time. An unlikely hero of the cyberworld.

No comments: