Thursday, July 31, 2003

Is Hunting for Bambi bullshit or not? Who fucking cares (if you don't know what I'm talking about, click HERE)? $6000 to shoot a stripper with a paint ball gun? Give me $1000 and I'll drive you to a strip club and you can shoot a stripper in the parking lot. I'll provide the paintball gun. This is Portland, baby. We have more strip clubs per capita than anyone else in the world. Shoot a paintball gun into a crowd in downtown Portland and you'll likely hit a stripper and save yourself $6000.

Going out of town this weekend and likely the next weekend as well. It's hard to go on vacation when your life is a vacation.

On paper I operate at an income deficit every month, yet I was approved for like a grand in credit at a retail store. I felt like I pulled a rabbit out of a hat.

I'm going back to bed.

No comments: