Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Man... I'm fucking DONE trying to steal music using KaZaa. Two songs I wanted really bad were somehow deliberately all cocked up. Having a chick at your house, showing off the wireless media streamer in the crib, and having one of your pirated songs turn to screeching shit is not cool. It's definitely not sexy.

So "great," the RIAA may think... they've defeated me.

Bullshit. I'm armed with a .38 special and an empty mp3 player. I'm coming to their houses and stealing their CD collections. I'd love to go to Lars Ulrich's house and make him load his CDs into my car while I have him at gunpoint. The ultimate irony... hahahahahahahaha.

My name is John Gallucci, and I approve this message.

...and a standoff continues inside Tower Records with a man feverishly burning CDs on his laptop inside the store...

wow, this blog took a turn for the worse. It's breakfast time at Skyland Pub. I put a wireless access point in there and after the initial setup, I can't bring myself to be the guy in a bar on his laptop. It'd be cool to get stuff done while I eat too much and get shitfaced, but it's just not me. Strangely enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try "e-mule"! It might improve your love life...as if anything could...

Anonymous said...

Try "e-mule"! It might improve your love life...as if anything could...Do you think the lack of sex has any relation to the frustration and rage you are feeling? Gooch, get a grip! I know you van write better than this! Maybe it's time to go back to the Xanax?