Sunday, June 06, 2004

Coming up on 25000 hits. sweet. The Beastie Boys' To the Five Boroughs CD and Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Two both come out on June 15th. I won't leave the house all day once I pick those up.

I steady mobbed from Roadhouse in Gresham to Old Chicago in Clackamas to a house party in Oregon City to another house in Oregon City where a splinter group bolted from the previous party once the homeowner brandished a firearm to an apartment in Clackamas where I ultimately crashed at 6am. Before a Glock was presented at Oregon City house #1, I used their kickass shot dispenser. It's a stand that holds four bottles of liquor and dispenses shots:

I should have stolen the fucking thing as we exodussed out of that crib. Yo. I had four hours sleep the night before and my can of Rock Star kept me from exhaustion. The shot machine gave me a convenient way to add a shot of vodka to my can. The brain is shut down but the body is awake. My brain is still fried; three hours sleep this morning, gonna try to get a nap in and maybe my writing will be more coherent.

No comments: