Monday, June 14, 2004

LETTER TO THE PREDATOR:

Dear Gooch:

So, I was checking out your website today...questions for you...
On your receipt for SRO...you state that the only problem with the receipt
is that you forgot a 0 after the tip of $4.5. Well-if your tab came to
$9.50 & the tip is $4.50...wouldn't the total be $14.00 & not the noted
$15.00? Now, I realize that I am in remedial college math and all, but even
I know that 9.5 + 4.5 = 14 & not 15.

I don't remember signing that receipt; so carrying the one wasn't exactly on the agenda either. This letter came from someone that I ruthlessly pick on for failing Math 65 in college last week. What's sad is that even sober, I didn't notice the discrepancy.

I got a pedicure yesterday as a belated birthday gift. Me and two girls lined up in chairs getting pampered: that's not gay. If I was sitting at home, buffing and polishing the little piggies myself; that's pole-smoker territory.

I'm metro, bitch.


WELCOME TO MY WORLD

No comments: