Monday, August 09, 2004

I miss writing for print publications. I mean, I'm sure I reach more people with this website than a lot of the smaller publications that otherwise would publish me. I miss seeing my name misspelled by a copy-editor, seeing my column face-up in a men's room stall. I dunno...

I have a wardrobe consultant, the mythological, diabolical, breakaballical, Nikki. She has gone clothes shopping with me, and picked out my existing clothes to wear before we hit the club. I've met a lot of people at bars and clubs lately (thanks to someone else dressing me for a change), but I'm learning that many shallow relationships do not add up to a meaningful one. It's fun trying, though.

I'm scheduled for another commercial shoot. The same people that filmed my original one over a year ago. It'll be for a clinical trial study like my first one. Should be fun.

GOOCH:out

No comments: