Monday, November 01, 2004

It broke my heart to update this site from anywhere than my flagship workstation here in the [Insert Company Name Here], Inc. compound. I finally fixed my own computer. Now I can go fix others'. Meanwhile, I spent my weekend working at the pub checking IDs. Saw some cool costumes. So... do the costume stores not stock regular maid, regular nurse, regular angel costumes? Everything's naughty, slutty, whatever.

Is there any worse of a feeling than putting a condom on, screwing a girl, um... finishing, pulling out, reaching down to remove the condom only to discover that it's not there?

Maxim party this week. I'm going. Where's my camera? Go to the "PICS" section in the menu above to check out last year's fun.

Wow... I've not really done a lot of updates, yet I've nothing to say. I'll try to seek out adventure this week and write about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Gooch.. Please tell me that your condom analogy was, errr, hypothetical...