Thursday, December 09, 2004

YOU MAKE THE CALL:

It's 2am... I've got a drunk girl in her car in the parking lot in front of my condo. she won't get out of the car. She just moans and holds her position. She's completely fucked up. I don't want to leave her out there, but there's no moving her. I've stalled, fighting with my ex for a while. I don't know what to do. Do you? I've even said "the bears will get you," which is what I used to say to my ex-girlfriend's son (you laugh... but it almost worked). By the time anyone reads this, she'll have puked in her car. Shit... i'm tired and want to go to bed. This designated driver stuff is bullshit. I picked the wrong time to stop binge drinking.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed. i've locked her in her car and unlocked the front door to the condo.


No comments: