Sunday, February 20, 2005

CNN.com - Author Hunter S. Thompson commits suicide - Feb 21, 2005

Holy fucking shit. YMike in California called me and asked if I'd seen any news. I thought he was going to tell me about Sandra Dee passing away at 63, after which I'd call him a fag. Wow, shocking.

Meanwhile, I've been working a lot as usual. Trying to maintain a relationship... counseling in the near future. Did help my girlfriend's kid urinate into a urinal for the first time. I held him by the shoulders and aimed him, which is the exact technique that my friends have used When I'm too drunk to piss on my own but not to honorably pass out.

Victory is ours!

I traded my badass leather zero-gravity recliner for my Mom's furniture set. My living room is looking less bachelor like, with the exception of the Scarface and Goodfellas posters.

No comments: