Friday, February 04, 2005

I've switched a lot of my alcohol consumption to caffeine consumption. It's as though I can't deal with my brain chemistry as-is. So I bought a huge trucker cup full of extra caffeinated coffee at the Shell station yesterday. As I was driving to a meeting, the person with whom I was to meet suggested over the phone that we go to Starbucks. I put my coffee down and as I turned to change directions in an effort to get to the Starbucks my large cup tipped and spilled coffee all over my right leg.

Fuck.

I go to the meeting at Starbucks and as my colleague and I were discussing important shit he knocked his cup off of the counter and spilled his Caffe Americano all over my left leg.

Fuck again.

I still managed to drink a lot of coffee yesterday. My urine smelled like the inside of a Starbucks at one point yesterday. Or, does Starbucks smell like my urine?

Right now I smell like cologne, sex, energy drink, hair product, and tanning lotion. I need a shower. Or a hobby.

GOOCH:out there.

No comments: