Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day before yesterday I spent three hours and used two different password cracking/retrieval tools to get the administrator password for my shop computer. It was useless without it since I deleted the only user account I'd used on the system. Three hours... I tried every password I could think of. I finally used a service that allows me to upload the encrypted password as retrieved from a bootable floppy disk and then after a couple of hours sends me a link to a web page with my password listed.

What password did I unravel after three hours of guessing/retrieving? What was the wicked smart barrier keeping me from doing my job?

Administrator Password: gooch

Mother Fucker.

Back to the grill again. I bought a sweet ass barbecue today. I saw the guys loading it into my Ford; it looked like a struggle. "How much does that thing weigh" I inquired.

"Oh, about 240 pounds."

So in my truck it'll stay until I can get a friend to help me get it out of my rig. I can't fucking wait to grill again.

No comments: