Friday, October 28, 2005

Hmmm...

It's 8:07. I'm behind schedule. Wanted to be at Fry's by 8am. Need wireless stuff. Been to the gym this morning. Started new meds that dictate that I cannot drink at all while I'm taking them. Sobriety is more fun when it's self imposed. I had one drink the first night I took a pill and I slept for 10 hours. That cuts into productivity and when you work a couple hours a day, that can mean a lot.

BREAKING Johngallucci*

Had to talk to a shrink in conjunction with the prescription of the pills. Questions like "How many mailboxes did you knock over" and "have you been arrested" came into play. I don't know what was less comfortable: the questions or the blood drawing.

Only a hot chick like Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas could rhyme "work" and "shirt" and get away with it.

*Johngallucci, my full first and last name rhymes with Bonaduce. Get it? That's fun.

No comments: