Tuesday, November 08, 2005

1:38pm - Tuesday

I'm pretty sure that girls are never genuinely interested in me unless they're in competition with someone else for my affections. It sounds silly and self gratifying, but I can point out instances since high school when a girl didn't want me, only that they didn't want a specific person to have me. Holy shit, the more I think about it I know it's true. Quite frankly, if you want to cock block me, it's cool. However, I'd better somehow get laid... or even a blow job out of the deal.

Gooch: Medicated and by most suckers hated.

I'm actually seeing someone right now. We run more errands together than actual dating, but I've been reminded as to what a functional relationship is and can be. It's been three years since I experienced that. Grocery shopping as a date? Fine with me.

Work is good. I've started taking some time and cleaning/rearranging the house for the holidays. I'm going to get a tree this year. I've never had one at my own place. I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to decorate for fall or straight up Christmas shit. I've got some orange candles and a throw blanket in the Living room. It'll do for now. How the fuck did blue become a Christmas color? It's all over the place. I'll never know. It's like the blue pigment industry lobbied to be included with the red white and green pigment groups.

goochout

No comments: