Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Chapter 2 of the strip club DJ saga is too graphic for me to risk a family member getting a hold of it. Email me: gooch@goochonline.com and I'll send it to you in an email.

Question: Have you ever gone to a McDonald's drive-through, ordered a meal and gotten an extra cheeseburger for in the car so you wouldn't have to wait to get home to eat? You haven't? God, I'm a fat fuck.

I CANNOT DRINK AT NIGHT AND FALL ASLEEP FORGETTING TO TAKE MY FUCKING PILLS. I'm actually shaking with some full on depression that I keep telling myself is for no reason. I used the emotion, complete with tears, to finish the second strip club DJ chapter.

I did a toast last night to the two ex girlfriends that I don't talk to anymore: Cheryl and Meggan. Best wishes to you both.

No comments: