Saturday, March 25, 2006



MIXING BOARD AT MONTEGO'S
Tonight I DJ at Montego's at 158th and Division. It'll be good to get back behind the mixing board I barely know how to work and the computer that I'm convinced is going to crash at some point during my shift. Otherwise, new amp and mounting rack for the audio components definitely look cool.

A girl that dances at the club told me she wants to be my girlfriend. How come all of my relationships begi when there's alcohol involved and after I've seen the girl naked? She's cute as hell and even met some of my best friends, but I'm leery on the trust issue.

Regarding the cheating blog: It wasn't about anyone I know. I saw a sitcom and related its subject matter to, honestly, my own experiences. I don't have time to think about your problems. I mean, if you want to fuck your boss, or one of your customers, or a neighbor while your in or they're in a relationship... go ahead.

I'll see you in Hell.

I'm going to the gym. I'm fully blaming my medication (an 1850mg cocktail of psychotropic drugs) for my laziness and weight gain. It's not sexy.

Today's a day filled with gym, work, and steamer clams at Pal's Shanty with my posse.


goochout.

No comments: