Thursday, May 11, 2006

Do you have an account?

I'm sitting within the bowels of the Goochonline.compound. I fix computers during the day and today I took care of some residential accounts. I hate paperwork and residential work usually involves an acquaintance in some way. I didn't feel like sending an invoice to anyone, so here was my take for the day:

Job#1 (Will be invoiced $67.50)
Job#2: a six-pack of home brewed beer and a bottle of 9% alcohol beer. And $4 cash.
Job#3: $40 cash and a broken promise of take-out food.
Job#4: Two bottles of 2001 Oregon Merlot.

Aside from my sushi-punctuated days with Gregster, one of my better days at work.

I'm finishing off the day by washing some pills down with a few glasses of above mentioned wine. Oh, and updating this stale blog.

Wendy's Frosty: You eat it with a Fpoon.

I have more booze than food in my house. I'm starving and hoping the wine will satiate me until the morning.

Being Italian means you can drink wine shirtless while typing on a computer and watching television. Where's my wifebeater T-shirt?

Carlos Mencia: Wait... wait... still not funny.

"This is what you had before the bitches and hoes!" - The two "exes" that visited me during my shift at the strip club last night."

I DJ at the strip club again this Saturday. Montegos: 157th and SE Division in Portland.

Cost of the cleaning bill to clean my Father's couch on which I threw up after his wedding: $175.00

Number of cellular phones I have: 2

Number of plates at the last carousel sushi joint that I consumed: 13

Time I need to be up tomorrow to get to a job on time: 7:00am

Time I'll actually get up tomorrow: 9:30am

What I'll say when I wake up: "Fuck!"

South Park is on. I'm so happy (12:28pm).

goochout.








No comments: