Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back from Vegas. I have yet to have had the time to compose my thoughts but trust that I will do so and brain dump my experiences on this site. With pictures.

I bought tickets for one of my best friends and I to go see the Broadway show "Hairspray" as it came through Portland. I didn't realize until yesterday at noon that it was scheduled for last night. I thought it was coming in July. I scrambled for a date since my friend couldn't go and ended up having a nice time on a first date with a girl that genuinely seemed interested in me and doesn't pay her rent in $1 bills.

"You don't look like a computer person"

Sweet.

She was even cool when the BMW I was driving (my friend and I traded vehicles so that he could use my SUV to move to a new house) overheated and we had to pour water into the radiator at 1am.

Life is, indeed, an adventure.

More on Vegas. Promise.

goochout.

No comments: