Sunday, November 19, 2006

Being a big fat guy on a diet sucks. Food is an addiction and it's the worst possible. I mean, you have to eat. Removing all forms of food from my environment is not an option. It's like telling a recovering cocaine addict that they have to snort a gram a day... oh and never mind the eight balls in the fridge.

Or cupboard. I guess eight-balls in the cupboard would have made more sense. Or candy bowl. Whatever... the point is that I'm eating my eighteenth South Beach Diet microwaveable meal this week - right now as I type this. I've been to South Beach and they don't eat this shit. In fact when I opened my first SBD meal I expected there to be a can of imported beer, sushi, Evian, and some blow instead of the whole grain rice and seasoned chicken that actually emerged.

Wow, another cocaine reference. I'm really working the spectrum of subject matter this morning. Hey, it's an actual blog and not just a lazy posting of a link to a hint of how to save your cell phone after it falls into the toilet.

I've already (it's 9:20am) given one inspirational pep talk already to a self employed person that wants to quit her job and changed her mind. I came off very Tony Robbins like. I feel like I've done something today.

I'm going back to bed and not getting up until tomorrow. I like ending the day on a high note. I should have my high notes occur later in the day.

gooch:out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've consumed 18 of those things? Dieting is a pain. So is overeating at Dim Sum. Pain and eating go hand in hand. Hey, maybe we should just stop eating all together.