Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From the mouth of a stripper...

"I have a 110 inch projectile TV" the sort of hot stripper said to me during a coversation about, um TVs. I guess.

"You mean a projector?" in case I misunderstood.

"Well, projectile is the technical term" she informed me.

Is this really my life? Holy fuck. Blogging in the early afternoon about the mis speaks of strippers? Scheduling my work week around when the hot temp secretary is working at one of my customers? Sending and receiving drunken emails? Pacing around my living room wondering which iPod I should buy because my fear of commitment spreads to consumer electronics as well, apparently? The computer vendor doesn't have my system ready for me pushing my entire day back an hour and all I can think about is "why did I wear this shirt today?" Which flavor Jello should I eat, because it's the only food in the fridge?

People's Court:on
gooch:out

No comments: