Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I think I'm probably the most misunderstood person on the planet. Things I say and do are always perceived differently than I truly intend. I could cure cancer and people would assume that I did it in order to get a blow job from a chemotherapy patient simply to "make it with a bald chick."

Lindsay Lohan. I'd imagine that one of the life rules you take away from rehab is that you stay away from drugs and the drug environment. You don't, as she claims she was doing, hold someone else's cocaine for them. Desparation leads to some pretty bullshit stories. I can't believe I used to jerk off to her. She reminds me of those hot chicks that you meet, hang out with, drink and do drugs with, have sex with, and then she starts banging some other guy because it's "his turn" and then you forget her name. I think Lindsay Lohan is the Hollywood equivalent of every stripper I met in 2006. Good for her. She'll be doing 3AM infomercials for penis enlarging pills by 2008.

goochout.

No comments: