Saturday, August 11, 2007


I saw a comic strip where a guy thinks about what he has in his life and responds "At least I have my old Atari 2600."

I too have my old Atari 2600. I have several. I also have (pictured) an Atari 2600 Jr., two VIC-20s, a Commodore +4, and two Commodore 64s (boxed), an Atari Super Pong, a few Radio Shack Electronic Scoreboards (pong with a gun game), Ricochet (pong with a rifle game), an Atari 2600 in its game case with two coveted Wico joysticks, and 180 Atari 2600 cartridges without duplicates (240 with dupes, I think).

Just another reason why it's so fucking hard not to have sex with me.

goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny...I seem to be able to resist. Now...if you had an IntelliVision 2...with Kool-Aid Man or Beauty & the Beast games...I MIGHT be all over you! Oh, and if you had the musical keyboard...it is a sure thing baby!