Saturday, September 08, 2007




I'm out of my fucking mind. I almost downloaded the nude picture of Vanessa Hudgens that has been propagating around the internet, but I didn't care enough to do so. Now that I've decided to comment on it, it's too late. Who the fuck is she? She's in High School Musical and dating Zac Efron, another HSM cast member who is on the cover of every magazine right now. She's a Disney Channel alum. She's apologizing for taking the private nude pictures.

Unless you're dating me, NEVER take nude pictures of yourself. Especially in the digital age.Someone might but I'll sure as shit use those pictures for evil. Even if you put them in a safe place. Even I've got a DVD floating around somewhere. True Story. The Superficial had the nude picture up, but took it down due to lawyer requests according to the site. I'd put it up, since I haven't had any lawyer issues since the Sara Rue incident.

But if you're on Disney, shouldn't you take extra care in not having nude pictures turn up. I guess this is like Annette Funicello winding up spread eagle in a Polaroid. I watched the old Mickey Mouse Club shows when I was a kid. I hated Annette because she was such a god damned goody two-shoes. I bet she was an absolute gang-banging three-input slut. Yeah, that's it... where's the 8MM footage of that?

Someone email the original Vanessa Hucaresgens nude to me.

Vanessa Hudgens in nude scandal

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently writing the third installment of this profoundly popular disney version of "Grease" as we speak. Don't know how the plot will work so far, but I do know that vanessa hudgens' and Ashley Tisdale's characters lose their trust funds and have to work their way through college by working at Montego's, earning $50 a night and being propositioned by every illegal alien that comes in for their bud light bottles. (god I'm so jaded) Should premiere on the Disney Channel the day that school starts next year.

Speaking of young Celebutarts, have you read this yet?

Britney Spears has been charged with two misdemeanors including a hit-and-run for the incident back in August when she pulled into a parking space and hit a car, and for driving without a valid license. If convicted on both charges, she faces up to a year in jail. A City Attorney's spokesman says:

"According to the DMV, Ms. Spears was never issued a California license – ever."