Sunday, December 02, 2007


Miami: Day2

Checking in from Miami, FL. So far I've run up my biggest bar bill to date, thrown up, fallen down a flight of stairs, was almost robbed by a prostitute(?), and was almost arrested for public urination.

That all happened within six hours of my landing here.

Having a lot of fun. Mike Henry's wedding is tonight. For those of you that don't know, my public writing career started with Mike in the form of a regularly published column in the high school paper called "Gooch and Mike: The Column." He's since moved from Portland to Seattle and then to Miami, where he and his fiancee currently reside.

Josh, another Franklin High School alum ended up sharing a room with me. I slept on the floor and opened my eyes to a tiny gecko scurrying up the wall. He saved me 15% on my auto insurance, which was cool.

Later...

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gooch! It was awesome in Miami! Between the group of us we could write a book. How I survived 72 hours of booze, hookers and black outs. Great hanging out with you man!