Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Apparently, this website is banned in China. This is according to the "Website Test behind the Great Firewall of China."

http://www.websitepulse.com/help/testtools.china-test.html

Maybe it was my Kim Kardashian stunt, or my seemingly enless ramblings about Prime Rib, xanax, and strippers. Maybe this site is so bad that it was an act of graciousness from the Chinese Government to its citizens.

Working at Montego's tonight. I now work six days a week, one night a week, and some evenings doing book keeping.

I actually blew out my iTunes. Apparently, once you get above 100GB it gets a little hairy. Hairy, as in shit blows up.

I did buy an HD DVD player. I heard that HD DVD is the format losing the format war, but it does look fanfuckingtastic. It really does make regular DVDs look almost high def.

back to the grill.

goochout.

No comments: