Saturday, March 01, 2008

I changed the template on this page. It will likely change again soon. What is that... a house in the upper left hand corner? What does that have to do with anything?

I'm returning to DJ at Montego's this Friday. I know that the long, slow burn of desire to see me up in my DJ Booth glory has reached the point of white-hotness. I will, this Friday, give the public what they crave. Which is, you know, me getting so drunk that I mumble shit over the mic at 1:30am and have to be driven home.

If you click the "Call Me" button and insert your name and phone number, a service will call you and then call me, ultimately connecting us. This enables the public to call me without revealing my phone number. This is ridiculous on many levels. Mostly, if you're reading this site... you probably have my phone number already. It also implies that I want random phone calls from strangers throughout the day.

goochout.

No comments: