Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last night was the lamest St. Patrick's day ever. It was better than last year's, however, when I passed out in a virtual stranger's house, then woke up in the middle of the night and pissed all over her computer hutch. A bright spot wast that I got to hang out with the abominable Q-Ball (Ryan), whose desire for a good drink is matched only by his quest for a mirror in which to admire himself.

Gooch fun fact: Last night was the first time I remember the entire evening of hanging out with Ryan.

With last night being a Monday, with no real parties to speak of, it wasn't a holiday evening worth getting a DUII for. I saw several people getting pulled over during my travels last evening. Why drink and drive on a holiday where you know that the cops are out in force? A small band of rebel drunken drivers should get together and agree to celebrate holidays before or after the actual day. Throw the cops off. Hmm...

******
Movies I've watched in the last few days: Less Than Zero (classic Brat Pack with Rick Rubin directed soundtrack), Hit Man (liked it the first time I saw it, when it was called "The Bourne Something." And, when it didn't suck). Jumper (I guess they were going to get an actor for the lead role, but they settled for Hayden Christenson).

I've seen the trailers for Drillbit Taylor, and I'm pretty sure the mystery as to why Owen Wilson tried to off himself has been solved. Is there a funny line in the movie? With antiquated jokes like "Mexican Judo," and the almost tired fat kid slapstick routine, this flick looks like it will make its viewers race for the nearest oven in which to put their heads.

******
I guess I know this guy's (see stories below) sister and ex-wife. What a bizarre accident. The story I heard was that the driver, Edward Hills, was changing a flat tire when he was hit by a semi-truck. The driver of the semi didn't even slow down. The female victim (the couple was on their way to get married in Vegas) went out and tried to flag down another semi and she was hit and killed. Police found the driver that hit Hills at a truck stop. He was washing off blood and flesh from his truck.

Tire Change Preceded Vegas Hit and Run


Accident On I-15 & Silverado Ranch Leaves 2 Dead


My condolences to the victims' friends and family.


goochout

No comments: