Thursday, April 24, 2008

E! released a True Hollywood Story on Mariska Hargitay. I watched it last night and let's just say that the wrist-motion-winding watch I wear will now not have to be wound until 2011.



I learned on the THS that Mariska survived a childhood filled with wealth and nurturing parents to emerge as a star today. She was even arrested once. For outstanding parking tickets. It was a pretty boring THS, to be honest. I could have watched it on mute and just made up the things she was saying:

"My hard edged side in my role as Livia Benson was mostly inspired by the hours I spend reading "GoochOnline."

"I didn't hit puberty until I saw the Toddler Gooch during a family vacation in 1976."

"I first fell in love with John Gallucci when I saw him rob Ice-T on the set of SVU."

Yes... I carjacked Ice-T once. I even copped a feel on Coco before I let her out of the car.



I guess I'm implying that I masturbated while watching the entire Mariska Hargitay True Hollywood Story and the fast and lengthy wrist-action wound the watch (presumably on my jerk-off wrist) enough that it needs no more movement for another three years.

goochout.

No comments: