Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm feeling lazy today. I found something cool on the internet and instead of posting it and writing about it myself, I sent it to Geekologie, so he could write about it. I even got some props:




Apparently, I destroy hard drives with sensitive data with my teeth. I guess that sounds better than "Thanks to Gooch, who charges customers extra for data destruction and then dumps the drive in the nearest gas station trash can."
That wouldn't be funny if I actually charged customers for data destruction.


This is what Sarah Jessica Parker wore to the London premiere of 'Sex and the City'
A 19" hat with a fake butterfly shoved into it? Right now there's two fashion designers sitting in a room laughing their asses off screaming things like: "I told you she'd wear it... It looks like the top of her head is vomiting... I mean didn't you buy the butterfly from party depot... Jesus tap dancing christ... you owe me twenty bucks."
Thanks to Wolfe for pointing out that the links in my Mortal Kombat post are switched.
goochout.

No comments: