Wednesday, July 16, 2008



This is fucking priceless. Just when I thought that I was sick of the increasing ubiquity of cameras, stuff like this happens.

There should have been a camera rolling yesterday when I tried pumping a new bottle of Chloraseptic into my mouth. I looked at the nozzle as I was still squeezing the pump and a blast of the oral anesthetic hit me in the eye. Stupid? Yes. Funny? You betcha.

To the left to the left is Meghan McCain. She's rich and looks like a lot of girls I dated in the 90s. Her Father and I have a lot in common. For example, he was a POW in Vietnam and I watched Rambo II some 30 times when it was released on VHS. I'm still pissed that Jenna Bush, my substance abusing soul mate got hitched. All I need to do is impregnate one of these broads and I'll never have to work again. Fuck... I'll hire someone to write this site for me. My instructions: "Make it funny. Not too funny... I still want people thinking that I'm writing it."

Great... I haven't even published this blog and already Chelsea Clinton is texting me. My response: WNT U 2 QUT TXTNG ME ITS OVR.

All caps? Yeah... I went there.
Where are the Gore sisters when I need them?

No comments: