Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lunch Time...

Man arrested for screwing a car wash vacuum.

I once cheated on my Oreck with a Dyson. I'd like to say that it didn't mean anything, but I know it did. The Oreck and I had been together for years. Sure, we were like ships passing in the night, but we were happy being complacent. One day, I'm at Bed Bath, and Beyond and I see the Dyson. Let's just say we skipped the "Bath" and just went to "Bed and Beyond." My God, it was amazing. The Dyson, as claimed in television ads, Does not lose it's suction.

After that encounter, I stayed at a friend's house out of state. Not to say that I overstayed my welcome, but my friend had to pop the breaker on their Vacuflo before I would unlock my bedroom door and come out.

Heh, I wish I could have seen him empty the canister.

Shop Vacs: The indiscriminate sluts of the vacuum-sex world.

goochout.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Why am I laughing at this? I should be horrified. Stay away from my Hoover!