Saturday, March 28, 2009

Goochdog Millionaire

When I showed up at the jobsite today, I had to Gooch-Rig three different components of the workstation I set up because of defective (yet brand new) parts. As long as the surge protector doesn't get bumped, they don't try to use the second monitor, and the network card holds on before I can replace it, the end user will have a pleasant first day on the job.

Courtesy of me, who was one step away from wrapping something in duct tape just to symbolize the rigginess of my endeavor. I'm just waiting for someone to complain about the placement of the computer in relation of the desk. That's usually a given when I set up a new workstation.

Oh, am I boring you with shop-talk? Afterwards, I came home, had a decent tug, took a nap, and now I'm planning out my evening. It's going to be a long one.

Fitness needs to be a priority. I plan on playing soccer next week and drunken antics on a Vegas dance floor do not constitute aerobic exercise. I've lost over ten pounds since I got the pneumonia. It's tough making the conscious effort to not eat as much and therefore retain the weight loss. I ate 600 calories yesterday and 380 calories so far today. Could be why I'm sleeping so much and slurring my words, but damn I can fit into my slacks again.

goochout.

No comments: