Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tales from the Gooch Side

I'm sick as fuck today. Was sick yesterday as well. I thought I just had the worst hangover in history, but I woke up this morning after thrashing around from a nightmare. I had some leftover mexican food for breakfast. I think my fever went away. I don't like being sick.

******
A cute girl said to me that "we should go hang out some time." I replied that "We should get a group of people together and hang out." Fat dude: 1; Hot chick; 0.

******
ABC News: NASA Satellites Get 'Counterfeit' Parts; Taxpayers Pay

Where is Nasa getting their parts... a swap meet? "I'll take that 'Louie Vuitton' bag, some of those DVDs of movies that were filmed with a camcorder inside a theater, oh... and some of that solid rocket fuel."

******
I had to abort the most ill fated trip to the coast Saturday. It started snowing hard as I escalated into the mountains on the way to the beach. I was in my little car and feared being stranded, being that I have the survival skills to yield me about 10 minutes in the snow before I succumb to the elements. I almost slid off of the road, as when I tried to pull over to the side of the road, the shoulder quickly disappeared. You know, like the drummer from Def Leppard. Fortunately, I was able to make a U turn and get back to Portland in time to get myself fucked up on booze and strippaz.

Back to bed.

Gooch:Out.





Like the drummer from Def Leppard? You really couldn't wait to crowbar that joke in there, could you?

Leave me alone, I'm sick.

Dude, you are such a a douche.

No comments: