Thursday, August 06, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Gooch

On day TWO of no exercise. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. For me, it could be the beginning of a slippery slope back into the world of "No Gym." This is a bad place for me. I failed in my efforts to keep a soccer team at the field where I've played for the last 2.5 years. Fortunately, another team playing at another field needed to fill their fat guy quota, so I'm in.

I love the fat guy quota. You know, the mandate that every group has one big/fat guy? Entourage: Turtle. South Park: Cartman. A-Team: B.A. Beverly Hills 90210: Muntz (pathetic that I knew that off the top of my head). Sex and the City: Sarah Jessica Parker. Oh, wait... she's not as big as a horse... she just looks like a horse. My bad.

I've got an after-work date today. I'm intrigued at the notion of spending time with a girl that could possibly be not batshit crazy, has a career that doesn't involve changing in dollar bills, and can actually have a conversation that doesn't begin with "I got so fucked up last night."

Oh, I'm so fucking jaded.

Alright... off to slang some tech support.

Peace.

gooch:out

2 comments:

picturegirl503 said...

I thought you liked the BSFC ones? :)

Greg said...

Yes, she does look like a horse.

Jaded? You? It's what makes you The Gooch (tm).