Saturday, September 05, 2009

Murder on the Gooch Express



I'm in a fucking mood. I think I've been kind of a dick today. I've taken care of responsibilities, helped people out (in three distinct cases today). Otherwise, I've insulted and hurt the feelings of other people. Sometimes I think they deserved it. Sometimes I don't. I haven't really thought about it as it would kill my self contented buzz that's carried me through the day.

I will drink tonight. I will probably say something to get me punched. It won't be the first time, nor the last. I feel like running through town like a nineties rap video. You know what I'm talking about?

Heh, me neither.

Caffeine's kicking the fuck in. My extremeties are starting to hurt and my vision's getting blurry. Must lift or jog or something.

gooch:out

No comments: