Monday, December 21, 2009

The Princess and the Gooch

From Twitter:

Oh, 2009... Your thirst for celebrity blood has proven unquenchable

From Facebook:

Brittany Murphy was "sick and vomiting" right before her death, so it's safe to assume she'd recently watched "Just Married." Her husband requested that an autopsy NOT be done on his 32 year old, otherwise healthy wife. If he needs to borrow the "Ways to Not Act Suspicious" handbook, I'm sure I have a few copies laying around.



I really need to just make it through the week. Been a little depressed and maybe acting out with the booze a little. And by "a little" I mean "holy fucking shit what the fuck was last Saturday about?" I'm like a tragic cartoon: Fun to watch, but still depressing. I'm sure that if I had some Tylenol PMs and a bottle and a garage and a running car with a full tank of gas, I wouldn't be around to almost kill myself like on NYE last year. Should just do it on my own terms... be a lot safer. Nah... I have too many people left to piss off before I meet some unexpected untimely demise.

I have a podcast brewing, should be up before the end of the year. I hate that you can buy two identical items of clothing from Old Navy in the same size and have them fit entirely different. Need I try on every piece of clothing I purchase? Damn. Last weekend was also a food bender as well. Have to try to shore that up this week as well. I'm getting sick of measuring what I eat. It's a necessary evil, I guess, in order to look like this.

Out

No comments: