Monday, February 01, 2010

Gooch Drive

UPDATED

Watched "Sex Drive" yesterday between chores and hangover. I could criticize the film stating that the characters, plot line, and many of the jokes were ripped off from many different movies; but the movies in question are all of my favorites. American Pie, Road Trip, and all of the other teen sex romp movies ever made.

Have had a hard time getting back into the gym lately. Need to focus... I was doing so well, I don't want to be super fat again. Of course, I had more sex when I was heavier for some reason. Girls find me more attractive when I'm super fat. People like me better when I'm drunk. I wish that I, like most people, had negative repercussions for being an absolute degenerate. But I don't, so I am.

Still working on my latest full length column.

Have to be somewhere at 8am. Shit.

goochout.

No comments: