Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mortal Douchebag

Mortal Kombat's latest rendition of Sonya Blade on the left, and who fucking cares on the right.

I spent the better (and by "better," I mean all) part of the evening cleaning my living room, putting up lighting, programming a remote, and reconnecting cat-chewed speaker wires. I found out that my security camera totally fucks with my remote light system, so the camera has got to go. That means when girl scouts or Jehovah's witnesses show up at my door, I might accidentally answer and violate many, many restraining orders. Fuck, this ankle bracelet itches.

A little buzzed. I rewarded my efforts with Taco Bell, vodka, and Mortal Kombat. Yes, I've regressed to the life of John Gallucci: age 20. Fuck, have you seen the new Sonya (from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)? She apparently got implants since MKII. I would eat Army rations off of her stomach.

I'm buzzed. I'm going to sleep. Out.

No comments: