Friday, June 25, 2010

Gooch in the Air

Disciples:

One of my friends drew that jester and I had to absorb it into this site because that original picture was a goofy outtake and quite frankly should have stayed that way.

Somehow I lost an hour already today. I have to be somewhere in half an hour and I'm barbecuing breakfast and lunch at the moment. Nothing accelerates barbecue; it finishes when it finishes.

I put in a new toilet seat last night. Made me want to finish my bathroom. I'm having a glory hole put in this weekend. I've got the same contractor that installed my tissue and lotion dispensing headboard doing it.

Weekends mean nothing to me. I work/don't work in a fashion that's spread evenly throughout the week. I'm as likely to put on a Netflix on a Saturday as I am to drink too much on a Wednesday. It's the way of my people.

I'm going to follow this Al Gore Happy Ending story to closely. I love this shit. Two Clinton administration sexual scandals based in Portland? Come on! You cant beat that! Or, like Gore's cock, you're not supposed to if you're an LMT.

Shit. Have to get to work. Salaam, bitches.

out.

No comments: