Friday, August 27, 2010

super bore me: bore me forever

Sluts:

I'm still obnoxious when I'm out in public and sober. The difference being is that I don't have any excuse for being obnoxious when I'm not drinking.

Heading to the Festa Italiana this afternoon for a bit. Or as the non Italians call it, GuineaFest. Hell, that's what I call it. Every race seems to need a festival or gathering to celebrate their heritage. Italians have this. The Irish have St. Patrick's day. Mexicans have border crossings. Canadians, um, I have no idea.



I'm working a door up top at the Festa Italiana today at Pioneer Courthouse Square from 2 to 5pm. Come say hi and watch me drink copious amounts of Pellegrino.

goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't update your blog. I need Lucy Pinder to start my day. Every day.