Monday, August 16, 2010

Super Bore Me Pt. 2

From Facebook:
 
Found out another one of my friends was molested when we were younger. It's so sad and I'm glad he was able to move past it and have a normal/successful adult life. Again, I'm glad that child molesters weren't partial to overweight kids. Now I don't even feel like I have a weight problem as an adult. I think of it more as leftover ass insurance.
 
My Crackas:
 
Approaching week three of my vegetarian/non-alcoholic life. Here's something you might not know about vegetarianism: It sucks.
 
I've gone to a barbecue and had salad and beans - overlooking the catered fresh cut brisket and barbecue chicken. Gardenburgers? I have yet to find anything redeeming about a bunch of rice and vegetables held together with god-knows-what, cut into round disks, and frozen. Fucking yum.
 
I've lost a little bit of weight. I've got to lose 24 pounds asap. I'm so turned off by myself it's getting hard to rub one out.
 
This excited me: Deleted scene from Return of the Jedi:
 
Peace.
 
gooch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bastards took down the Star Wars clip, I demand a new link! As 25% of your reader base, you must comply!