Thursday, September 23, 2010

I hate Katy Perry

Katy Perry: "How can I stay relevant/important without my tits hanging out? I mean, sure it's a kids' show but dammit my tits are the curtain and my talent is a little old man hiding behind the curtains running the smoke and mirrors."
 
Picture caption: "One of these two is only entertaining when a hand is inserted into them. The other is Elmo."
 
Wow, that practically wrote itself. And by that, I mean I'm sure I didn't originate such filthy puppet humor.
 
As I write this, I'm in an office where small electronics are fixed. One of the customers in here at the moment is a lesbian with a laptop first came to the shop with a vibrator in hand. The shop owner refused to fix it. True story. I bet if she was hot, it would have gotten fixed.
 
 
 
 

No comments: